20/20 Youth Development Remix is a virtual training platform featuring 20 new learning experiences for youth development practitioners during shelter-in-place and beyond.
June 15 – August 15, 2020
Workshops will be held twice per week, typically on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, from 10 AM to 12 PM, with a few exceptions.
See the full calendar at the Trainings Description page.
All sessions will be hosted on Zoom.
If you have never used Zoom before, go to the link to download the software. We recommend you do a test run to ensure that your system preferences are set to permit access to Zoom, so you won’t run into any technical trouble on your first training.
20/20 Youth Development Remix is for youth development organizations and youth development practitioners. Anyone around the world is welcome to participate!
20/20 Youth Development Remix will be facilitated by BTCC staff and associates.
Founded in 2010, Be the Change Consulting provides high quality learning experiences and consulting for organizations to reach their creative potential. We do this through an intentional process that connects core values to organizational outcomes while providing research-based strategies, experiential learning techniques, and live coaching on real issues. We are a woman-of-color-owned for-profit organization located in Oakland, California. We specialize in equity and inclusion, youth development, and capacity building. Learn more at bethechangeconsulting.com.
- Organizational leaders, managers, and supervisors can select from a range of organizational packages. Visit the Register page for more information.
- When you’ve completed your registration, log-in to access tools for leaders, managers, and supervisors. It will include welcome letters guiding you through what to say, how to support staff, how to follow up, and how to set up your coaching session.
- The letters will also explain how to invite staff to log in so they can access the training, as well as training materials, and an online reflection journal.
- Sign up for one or all 20 individual trainings. Reserve your spot at the Register page.
- When you’ve completed your registration, log-in to access the training(s), training materials, and online reflection journal.
Whether through socially-distanced programs or virtual summer offerings, youth practitioners must creatively pivot to support young people now.